Good Manners for Teenage & Adult Dogs
Private In-Home Training for You and Your Dog
annoying doggie behaviors are learned or taught inadvertantly and can
be easily corrected.
Correct diagnosis of the cause of the problem behaviors is key to fixing
Teach Your Dog to:
to all famly members!
- Chew its OWN toys (not the the garden hose or sofa).
- Not dig up the flower beds!
- Bark only at the right times!
- Stop guarding toys and food.
- Stay at home confidently.
- Sit instead of jumping on you!
- Come when you call!
- Settle down when you ask.
- Do fun "jobs" so they have purpose and fulfillment!